There’s a lot of discussion about synthetic drugs and associated issues. The issue of how cannabis fits in is also being increasingly raised. I have some questions on this.
- What are people’s thoughts here about what part cannabis plays in the synthetic drug issue?
- Is cannabis as risky, riskier or is it safer?
- If cannabis was available the same as synthetics would the problem be better, worse or similar?
- If no synthetics pass the safety test of the new Act and nothing else changes will the problems get better or worse?
- Should the laws related to cannabis use be reviewed?
- Should the laws related to cannabis cultivation be reviewed?
- Should the laws related to cannabis supply be reviewed?
- Should all psychoactive substances be banned (including cannabis)?
I’m researching and seeking opinions on cannabis versus synthetic drugs. No drug is completely safe, but total bans never work, people will find ways…
View original post 52 more words